酒店常用英語--日常服務

字號:

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲門。)
    -May I come in?-我可以進來嗎?
    -Come in,please.-請進。
    -Please don't come in.-請不要進來。
    -Just a moment(a minute),please.-請稍等一下。
    -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-對不起打擾你了,我來打掃一下房間好嗎?
    -All right.Come in,please.-好的,請進來。
    -Please clean it when I am out.-我馬上要出去,請等一會兒打掃。
    -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我現在可以換水嗎?
    -Yes,please.-請換吧。
    -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
    -下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。
    -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
    -好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。
    -By the way,is there any mail for me?-順便一下,有我的郵件嗎?
    -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給你送來的。
    -Why did you come in without my permission?-你為什么沒經我允許就進來了?
    -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,請你原諒。
    -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我來做夜床,你看是現在做還是等會兒做?
    -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然來了,現在就做吧。
    -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,請您過目。
    -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我來收長途電話費。
    -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-這是補半天房金的帳單。
    -Here is a telegram for you.-這兒有一封你的電報。
    -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆開了?
    -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
    -因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務臺為了查對姓名而拆開的。
    -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丟過什么東西嗎?
    -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丟了一只皮夾子,我正在找呢。
    -What is there in the wallet?-皮夾子里有些什么?
    -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一張我女兒的照片,還有一些錢。
    -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,這只皮夾子是不是你的?
    -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感謝你了。
    -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。
    -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。
    -Please bring some chairs for me.-請拿幾把椅子來。
    -Please get me some soap.-衛(wèi)生間的肥皂要添了。
    -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋壞了,請給換一雙。
    -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-請拿一只熱水瓶給我。
    -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有點冷,請給我加一條毯子。
    -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕頭。
    -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
    -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-請稍等一下,我馬上給你辦好。
    -Excuse me.-對不起。
    -I am sorry.-很抱歉。
    -I beg your pardon.-請你原諒。
    -Pardon me for interrupting.-對不起打擾你們了。
    -Please excuse me for coming so late.-請原諒我來遲了。
    -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。