實用英語:郵局郵寄物品時常用口語

字號:

I need to rush to the post office.
    我得趕緊到郵局去.
    A:I need to rush to the post office.
    我得趕緊到郵局去.
    B:You'd better hurry.It's gonna close in ten minutes.
    那你得快點了,再十分鐘就要關(guān)門了.
    How much is the postage?
    請問郵資多少?
    A:How much is the postage?
    請問郵資多少?
    B:Please put it on the scale!
    請你把它放在磅秤上!
    I'd like to send it as registered mail!
    我要寄掛號!
    A:How would you like to send the letter?
    你要怎么寄這封信?
    B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.
    我要寄掛號。
    Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
    對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.
    A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
    對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.
    B:oh.it's 4o6.
    喔!是4o6。
    Is this international mail?
    這是國際郵件嗎?
    A:Is this international mail?
    這是國際郵件嗎?
    B:Yes.it's addressed to Greece.
    是的,要寄到希臘。
    Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
    你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?
    A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
    你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?
    B:Which is cheaper?
    哪一種比較便宜?
    It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
    用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。
    A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
    用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。
    B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.
    那我還是寄空運的好了.
    I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
    我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!
    A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
    我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!