走遍加拿大 LESSON 5--2 ON A PLANE

字號:

Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.
    如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。
    Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica.
    大山:謝謝。這是我的姐姐莫尼卡送給我的生日禮物。
    Rumei: Oh, really. When was your birthday?
    如梅:是嗎?你的生日是哪天?
    Dashan: It was yesterday. It was on December 23rd.
    大山:是昨天,12月23號。
    Rumei: Happy birthday!
    如梅:祝你生日快樂!
    Yunbo: Yes, happy birthday, Dashan!
    云波:是啊,大山,祝你生日快樂!
    Dashan: Okay, okay. Thanks a lot.
    大山:好啦,好啦。多謝啦。
    Rumei: Dashan, let's celebrate your birthday in Winnipeg. Okay?
    如梅:大山,讓我們在溫尼伯給你慶賀生日,你看怎么樣?
    Dashan: I'd really like that, Rumei.
    大山:如梅,我非常愿意。
    Yunbo: Rumei, what does the word"celebrate"mean?
    云波:如梅,“celebrate”是什么意思?
    Rumei: It means: we have to do something special for Dashan's birthday.
    如梅:意思是:我們得為大山的生日做出點特殊的表示。
    Dashan: It means “celebrate”.
    大山:就是“慶賀”的意思。
    Rumei: Dashan, please speak English only.
    如梅:大山,請你只講英語。
    Dashan: Sorry, everybody. So, did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?
    大山:對不起。說說看,我們的薩斯喀徹溫省之行你們過得好嗎?
    Rumei: Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much. Saskatchewan was very interesting.
    如梅:我過得很好,我過得很開心。薩斯喀徹溫省的確是一個有吸引力的地方。
    Yunbo: The people were friendly, but the weather was very cold. It snowed twice.
    云波:那里的人很友善,不過天氣夠冷的。下了兩次雪。
    Dashan: Was your room comfortable?
    大山:你們的房間舒適嗎?
    Rumei: Yes, it was. Our room was very big and warm.
    如梅:很舒適。房間里面很寬敞、很暖和。
    Dashan: The front desk clerk was helpful, wasn't he?
    大山:旅館前臺的服務員對我們幫助很大,是不是?
    Yunbo: Yes, he helped us a lot. He recommended Vic's Steak House.
    云波:對,他幫了我們不少忙。就是他給我們推薦的威克牛排酒家。
    Dashan: That's right. What did you think of the food at Vic's?
    大山:是這樣。你們覺得威克酒家的菜怎么樣?
    Rumei: It tasted great.
    如梅:味道好極了。
    Yunbo: Dashan, did you use the swimming pool in the hotel?
    云波:大山,你到旅館的游泳池里去游泳了嗎?
    Dashan: No, I didn't. I watched TV in my room instead.
    大山:沒有,我呆在房間里看電視了。
    Announcement: This is your Captain again. We are now beginning our descent. It's a lovely day in Winnipeg. The sky is clear and the air is crisp. The temperature is -20 degrees.
    機上廣播:我是本次航班的機長,飛機馬上就要降落了。溫尼伯市今天天氣很好。天空晴朗、空氣清新涼爽。地面溫度是零下20攝氏度。
    Attendant: Sir, you have to bring your seat forward for the landing.
    空姐:飛機要降落,您得把座位靠背調(diào)直起來。
    Dashan: Sure.
    大山:好的。
    Rumei: Well, that was a short flight.
    如梅:啊,這次飛行時間倒不長。
    Dashan: Yes, but an eventful one, wasn't it, Yunbo?
    大山:是啊,但也算不上平平淡淡,你說是不是,云波?