商務英語會話:折扣2

字號:

(5)
     A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
    訂購一萬個以上,我們可以打九折。
     B: I'm not sure we can use that many.
    我怕我們用不了那么多。
     A: It would represent quite a savings.
    這省下的可是一筆不少的錢哩。
     B: Ok, I'll see what I can do.
    好吧,我考慮考慮吧。
     (6)
     A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part?
    這種零件為什么有三種不同的報價?
     B: They represent the prices for different quantities.
    不同的質量,價錢不同。
     A: I see.
    原來如此。
     B: The more you order, the more you will save.
    訂購愈多,折扣愈多。
     (7)
     A: Is this your standard price?
    這是你們的標準價嗎?
     B: Yes, it is.
    是的。
     A: It seems too high to me.
    好像貴了一點。
     B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.
    如果大量訂購,單價可以再談。
     (8)
     A: I'm calling about the mistake on our last invoice.
    我打電話來,是因為上回的發(fā)票有錯。
     B: What was it?
    怎么啦?
     A: We should have been given the large quantity price.
    你應該開大宗折扣價才是。
     B: Yes, that is absolutely right.
    啊,對的,是應該這樣。
     (9)
     A: Doesn't the quantity discount apply on this order?
    這次下的單子沒有大宗折扣嗎?
     B: No, I'm sorry, but it doesn't.
    抱歉,沒有。
     A: Why not?
    為什么沒有?
     B: Because these items are from different shipments.
    因為這幾項品目不屬同一批貨。