單證員英語輔導:信用證英語口語用語及詞組

字號:

We insist on a letter of credit.
     我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
     As I’ve said, we require payment by L/C.
     我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
     We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
     我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
     We always require L/C for our exports.
     我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
     L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
     我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
     We pay by L/C for our imports.
     進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
     Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
     我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
     You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker’s guarantee.
     你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
     Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
     信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
     For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
     我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
     What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
     百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?
     Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.