“恐怕這不夠好”的10地道英語表達

字號:


    1. I'm afraid it just isn't good enough.
    恐怕這不夠好。
    2. It's not what I had in mind.
    我想要的可不是這個。
    3. It's not what I hoped for.
    我期待的可不是這樣的。
    4. That leaves a lot to be desired.
    太不讓人滿意了。
    5. That doesn't quite suit me.
    我對這不怎么滿意。
    6. I was hoping for more.
    我原以為會比這要好。
    7. I was counting on more.
    我期待著會比這要好。
    8. I expected something better.
    我所期望的比這要好。
    9. It's a far cry from what I expected.
    這離我想要的差遠了。
    10. I am not getting what I bargained for.
    當時說好的可不是這個樣子。