口語交際:甜酒是我的最愛

字號:


    A:The dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.
    B:That's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.你這么說我真高興.飯后我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.
    A:Great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結(jié)束一頓大餐再好不過了.
    B:Do you prefer brandy or ports.你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?
    A:Port, please.波爾圖,謝謝.
    B:Excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.
    A:The port is quite exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?
    B:Yes. You always have a good nose for wines.是的,你總能品出好酒來.
    A:Next time we are about to dinne we should try some Canadian ice wine.下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.
    B:Oh, what's that?哦?什么酒?
    A:It's made from natually forzen grapes.就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.
    B:Why not? It sounds great.下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.
    A:OK, here's to your health.好的,為你的健康舉杯.
    B:Thanks. Cheers.謝謝!干杯!
    A:Cheers.干杯!