影視英語口語:關系

字號:

以下是整理的《影視英語口語:關系》,希望大家喜歡!
    Goodbye, Mr Grigg.
    -再見 格里格先生
    Thank you, Doctor.
    -多謝 醫(yī)生
    All he needs to put him right is some paid work.
    他只要有活兒干 立刻就能好
    It's hard for a healthy young man to find a job these days,
    這年頭 年輕的壯小伙都不好找活兒
    never mind poor old Mr Grigg.
    更何況他這把老骨頭
    I know. Thank you.
    誰說不是呢 謝謝
    But Mrs Crawley has things in hand.
    但卡勞利夫人自有辦法
    My guess is that you knew what you were doing bringing him here. Mrs Hughes? Won't you come up?
    我想你帶他來這兒 就做好了盤算吧
    Oh, don't get up for me.
    休斯太太 你不上來嗎
    What news of Charlie?
    別站起來
    Mr Carson is still very busy
    查理怎樣了
    but he sends his best wishes.
    卡森先生還是很忙
    Does he?
    但他向你問好
    How did he phrase that exactly?
    是嗎
    Well, he... He said to tell you -
    他具體怎么說的
    He didn't say nothing, did he?
    他讓我告訴你
    You have to understand, he doesn't remember the days you spent together with any great nostalgia.
    他其實什么都沒說 是嗎
    He thinks it were all my fault...
    你得理解 他并不是很懷念你們共同度過的那段日子
    but it weren't.
    他覺得都是我的錯
    Meaning what?
    但不是那樣的
    Never mind.
    什么意思
    But it weren't my fault.
    沒什么
    但不是我的錯