金融英語口語對話:存折報失

字號:

Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .
    斯圖爾特·期科特丟失了他的儲蓄存折,他正向他的銀行儲蓄部門經理報告這件事。
    Manager:May I help you ?
    經理:我可以幫助您嗎?
    Scott:Yes,I hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.
    斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的幫助??峙挛襾G失了我的儲蓄存折,
    I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .
    我能想到的地方都找過了,看起來我是找不到了。
    M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?
    經理:截止到什么時候您還持有這個存折,先生?
    S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .
    斯科特:幾天以前,當我到銀行存入我的工資支票的時候,我記不清確切的日子了,因為我領到工資幾天以后才到銀行來。
    M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?
    經理:您能告訴我,當時您存入了多少錢嗎?
    S:Yes,$145.00 I kept the rest in cash .
    斯科特:可以的。我當存入145美元。我把其余的工資作為現金留下來了。
    M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .
    經理:好的,如果您還記得的話,請告訴我您的姓名、住址、和您的儲蓄帳戶號碼。
    S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?
    斯科特:對不起,我想不起來我的帳戶號碼了,一定得要知道號碼嗎?
    M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.
    經理:不,不必,請稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我這里找到您的帳戶號碼了。
    Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.
    請您填寫一下這張丟失存折聲明書,并寫出您開立帳戶時所用的暗語。
    S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?
    斯科特:您是說我母親婚前的姓名?
    M;Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .
    經理:對,是這樣,我們要為您制作這張表格并把您的資金轉移到新開的帳戶中去。
    Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .
    請在聲明書中注明,您將賠償由于資金轉移到新開帳戶中去所導致的銀行可能遭受的任何損失。