旅游購物英語對話【五篇】

字號:

如果想要出國旅游,那就有必要學習一些常用旅游英語口語。以下是為大家精心整理的內容,歡迎大家閱讀。
    
    1.旅游購物英語對話
    A: Can I be of any service to you?
    A:您想要點兒什么?
    B: I've been told that Chinese arts and crafts are famous for their excellent workmanship. We'd like to take some home. What would you recommend?
    B:我聽說中國的工藝品做工精湛,很有名氣,我們想帶些回去。你能為我們推薦點什么嗎?
    A: There are over a thousands kinds of articles in our shop.For example,there is tricolored pottery originating in the Tang asty,embroidery,bark,jade carving,just to name a few.Do you have anything in mind?
    A:我們商店里有上千種工藝品,僅舉幾個例子,例如,唐三彩、刺繡、蠟染、玉雕等。您考慮好買點什么了嗎?
    B: No, not really.But I think it should be something distinctively Chinese.And easy to carry.
    B:還沒有。不過我想應該是極具中國特色的。而且應該便于攜帶。
    A:I would suggest you buy paper-cuts,embroidery and batik.They are very easy to carry.
    A:我建議你們買些剪紙、刺繡、蠟染,這些東西便于攜帶。
    B: So,we'd like to see some embroidery.
    B:既然如此,我們想看看刺繡。
    2.旅游購物英語對話
    A:Can I help you, madam?
    A:有什么可以為您效勞的,夫人?
    B: Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.
    B:是的,我想給我的兒子挑選一件毛衣。
    A: l see. Do you have any ideas so far?
    A:我知道了。您有什么想法了嗎?
    B: Not yet. Can you give me some suggestions?
    B:還沒有。你能給我一些建議嗎?
    A: Sure, madam. But may l know how old he is?
    A:當然可以,夫人。我可以知道您兒子多大了嗎?
    B:Thirteen.
    B:13歲。
    A:And the height?
    A:多高呢?
    B: About 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.
    B:158公分。他喜歡寬松一點的毛衣。
    A: I see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.
    A:知道了,這件怎么樣呢?這件很時髦,而且在年輕人中間非常流行。
    B: I don't think he'll like it.He prefers simple styles.
    B:我覺得他不喜歡這件。他比較喜歡簡單的圖案。
    A: How about this one then?
    A:那么這件呢?
    B: The style is all right, but "m not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.
    B:這個圖案可以,但是我不確定顏色行不行。讓我想想。
    3.旅游購物英語對話
    A: Good morning, Madam! Can I help you?
    A:早上好,女士!您要買什么?
    B: Well, I'd like to buy a watch.
    B:我……我想買塊表。
    A: Oh, look at these two watches, aren't they lovely?
    A:噢,瞧瞧這兩塊,挺漂亮的吧!
    B: Yeah. But l think I'd prefer...
    B:這兩塊是都不錯。但我覺得我想要……
    A: How about this one? It's graceful in style.
    A:你喜歡這塊嗎?它的式樣挺大方的。
    B: Mm, yes, but I think I like that one better. It's made of gold, isn't it?
    B:啊,是的。不過我更喜歡那塊,它是金制的,是不是?
    A:Sure.
    A:那當然。
    B:How much is it?
    B:多少錢呢?
    A:500 dollars,Madam.
    A:500美元,女士。
    B: I wonder if it keeps good time.
    B:不知道走得準不準?
    A: Surely.As this is the latest model,and you can also set the alarm.
    A:當然準。因為這是最新型的,而且又能定鬧鐘。
    B:How do I set it?
    B:我得怎么調呢?
    A: Just do like this.Very simple.
    A:只要這樣做就行。很簡單。
    B: All right. this suits my taste best.I'II take It.
    B:好吧,這個最合我的口味。我買了。
    4.旅游購物英語對話
    A: You like this china tea set, don't you?
    A:你們喜歡這套瓷器茶具,是嗎?
    B: Yes, but can you show ma the other colour ones?
    B:是的,可是你能讓我們看看其他花色的嗎?
    A: Sure.How about the brown one?
    A:當然可以,這套棕色的怎么樣?
    B: No,l don't like the brown one.
    B:不,我不喜歡棕色的。
    A:The blue one?
    A:藍色的呢?
    B:Good,l like it.
    B:好的,我喜歡這一種。
    A: You've made a good choice.This china tea set is unusual.It was made in Jingdezhen.
    A:您真是好眼力,這種瓷器茶具很不尋常呢,它是景德鎮(zhèn)造的。
    B: It is extremely beautiful.This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.Please put in a gift box for me.
    B:真是太漂亮了,這正是我夢寐以求的。請給我裝進禮品盒子里。
    A:Yes,sir.
    A:好的,先生。
    5.旅游購物英語對話
    Salesman: Good aftemoon.anything I can do for you?
    售貨員:下午好,我有什么能幫您嗎?
    Custom: Yes,l am after some sugar.
    顧客:是的,我想買些糖。
    Salesman: Well,we have some nice sugar.
    售貨員:嗯,我們有些很好的糖。
    Custom: Can you show me the way,please?
    顧客:能告訴我怎么走去嗎?
    Salesman: Sure.follow me.
    售貨員:當然,跟我來。