機場接機的英語口語對話

字號:

英語口語是被外國人民普遍應用的口頭交流語言形式。英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發(fā)言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由整理,歡迎閱讀!更多相關訊息請關注!
    關于機場接機的英語對話
    史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?
    抱歉.打擾一下.請問您是中國來的吳先生嗎?
    吳先生: Oh.yes.I am.
    哦.對.我是.
    史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.
    您好.吳先生.我是DJ公司的約翰·史密斯.我來這兒接你們.
    吳先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.
    你好.史密斯先生.非常感謝你來接我們.
    史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.
    不用謝.各位遠道而來.一定很累了.
    吳先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.
    不.路上很順利.又很愉快.一點兒也不覺得累.
    史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.
    你們在中國逗留期間.我將一直陪同大家.
    吳先生: Wonderful!
    那太好了!
    史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.
    請大家拎著行李隨我來.出租車在外面等著呢.
    吳先生: Fine, let's hurry.
    好的.我們趕緊走.
    關于機場接機的英語對話
       
    Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?
    秘書:打擾了,請問您是美國Tiger貿易公司的史密斯先生嗎?
    Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.
    客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。
    Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to
    meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?
    秘書:請允許我介紹一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京聯合紡織公司的。我是來這兒接您的。旅途愉快嗎?
    Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.
    客人:還不錯,飛行很順利,服務也不錯。
    Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?
    秘書:聽您這么說我很高興。我們那邊有輛車送您;去賓館。您的行李都在這兒嗎?
    Guest: Yes, it's all here.
    客人:是的,都在這兒了。
    Secretary: Let me help you with this case.
    秘書:我來幫您提這個箱子。
    Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.
    客人:謝謝。這么麻煩你。
    Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.
    秘書:一點兒也不麻煩。這邊請。
    關于機場接機的英語對話
       
    露西:
    Hi, you must be Mary?
    嗨.你一定是瑪麗?
    瑪麗:
    Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
    是的.很高興遇見你.旅程如何?我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛小車等著接我們回旅館了.
    露西:
    That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
    太好了.旅程還可以.謝謝抽出時間來這里接我.
    瑪麗:
    No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
    別擔心.我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快.
    露西:
    I really appreciate it.
    我真的表示感激.
    瑪麗:
    Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
    一切都已經為您準備好了.住宿.運輸和您可能需要的其它小事.
    露西:
    Does the conference begin tomorrow?
    會議明天開始嗎?
    瑪麗:
    Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
    是的.明晚將有一個接風宴.
    露西:
    That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
    真棒.那我就有時間休息一下并且參觀本市.
    瑪麗:
    It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
    這也已經安排好了.明天上午我會帶您游覽市容.