每日商務(wù)英語口語訓練43

字號:

第一句:Don’t be late again or you'll hear fromhim.
    別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。
    A: Don't be late again or you'll hear from him.
    別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。
    B: I promise I won’t.
    我保證不會了。
    第二句:Fines will be deducted directly from yourpaycheck.
    遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。
    A: Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.
    遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。
    B: Oh, no. It’s the first time.
    哦,不。這是我第一次遲到。
    知識擴展:
    1.不要再遲到了 :
    Don’t disappoint me by being late again.
    不要再遲到了,我會失望的。
    Don’t be late anymore, or else you’ll be fired.
    別再遲到了,否則你會被解雇的。
    Come earlier next time.
    下次早點來。
    2.誰都不喜歡被罰款:
    If they are late, they will be fined.
    如果他們遲到,將會被罰款。
    希望沒有遲到罰款:
    No late charges I hope.
    希望遲到不會被罰。
    deduct 扣除
    paycheck n.薪水