英語口語大全職場口語篇:外科門診

字號:

您是怎么受傷的?
    How did you get injured?
    傷到哪兒了?
    Where does it hurt?
    現(xiàn)在出血嚴重嗎?
    Are you bleeding very badly?
    我們得先把血止住。
    We need to stop the blood first.
    我來看一下。
    Let me take a look.
    你的胳膊能動嗎?
    Can you move your arm?
    堅持一下。
    Hold on.
    您骨折了。
    You have a bone fracture.
    裂口看來不太嚴重。
    The laceration doesn't look too serious.
    你需要縫幾針。
    You need a few sititches.
    你需要動手術。
    You need surgery.
    最近您打過破傷風針嗎?
    Have you had a tetanus shot recently?
    我給您開些止痛藥。
    I'm going to give you something for the pain.
    別擔心,這胳膊很快就會好的。
    Don't worry;this arm is going to heal quickly.A:What's the problem?
    B:I have a laceration on my left forearm.
    A:Let me have a look.How did this happen?
    B:I got hit by a car in an accident.
    A:Was there much bleeding afterward?
    B:No,not much.