酒店英語必備41

字號:

酒 店 禮 貌 英 語
    HOTEL COURTESY ENGLISH
    接 待 處 禮 貌 服 務 英 語COURTESY ENGLISH FOR RECEPTION
    請?zhí)顚懙怯洷怼?BR>    Please fill in the registration form.
    請稍等。
    Just a moment please.
    先生,您有沒有預約?
    Do you have a reservation with us, sir?
    您預備如何付款呢?
    How would you like to pay your bill?
    請問怎么拼呢?
    How do you spell that, please?
    我在貴店預訂了房間。
    I have a reservation with you.
    請讓我刷您的信用卡好嗎?
    May I print down your card, please?
    早上好***先生(女士),有一位先生
    (女士)在大堂想和您通話,請稍候。
    Good morning/afternoon/evening, Mr/Mrs
    ….There is a Mr/Mrs…in the lobby who
    wants to speak to you. Just a moment, please.
    對不起,電話沒人接。
    I’m sorry, but nobody is answering the phone.
    10、請您在這里簽一下字,好嗎?
    Would you sign here, please?
    11、您打算在這里逗留多長時間?
    How long will you be staying here?
    12、能對一下您的護照嗎?
    May I see your passport?
    13、這是房間鑰匙,您的房間號碼是***。
    Here’s the room key. Your room number is***.
    14、我能和David講話嗎?
    May I speak to David, please?
    15、我能給他留言嗎?
    Could I leave a message for him?
    16、我們希望您在這里和我們一起度過的
    時光非常愉快。
    We hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
    17、您有什么事嗎?
    May I help you?
    18、請問您的房間號碼?
    May I have your room number, please?
    19、歡迎光臨我們酒店!
    Welcome to our Hotel!
    20、您想要哪種房間?
    What kinds of room would you like?
    21、分開付款還是一起付款?
    Separate bills or one for all?
    22、請問在哪里發(fā)傳真?
    Where can I send a fax?
    禮 賓 部 禮 貌 服 務 英 語
    COURTESY ENGLISH FOR CONCIERGE
    您有幾件行李?
    How many pieces of baggage do you have?
    我?guī)デ芭_,請跟我來。
    I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please.
    我?guī)椒块g去。
    I’ll show you to your room.
    您的袋子里有什么貴重物或易碎的東西嗎?
    Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
    先生/女士,您先上。
    After you., sir/madam.
    我可以把行李放在這兒嗎?
    May I put your bags here?
    請小心走。
    Watch your step, please.
    請幫我拿行李,好嗎?]
    Could you pick up my baggage, please?
    這是您的取物條,先生。
    This is your claim tag, sir.
    10、請稍等,我去拿一輛行李車。
    Just a moment, please. I’ll bring a trolley.
    11、這是您的行李嗎?
    Is this your baggage?
    12、這是您所有的行李嗎?
    Is this all your baggage?
    13、上去,先生。(下去,先生)
    Going up, sir (going down, sir)
    14、(人滿了)請搭下一班。
    Next car, please.
    15、您可以到服務臺領取行李。
    Your bags may be picked up
    from the Bell Captain’s Desk.
    16、先生,請帶著取物條到樓下
    服務臺領取行李好嗎?
    Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk
    with your claim tag to pick up your bags, sir?
    17、我想把這個寄放在您這里。
    I’d like to leave this with you.
    18、請把取物牌給我好嗎?
    May I have your tag, please?
    19、請檢查東西是不是都在呢?
    Could you check that everything is here?
    20、先生,我?guī)湍嵝欣詈脝?
    May I help you with your bags, sir?
    21、您一共有多少件行李?
    How many bags do you have in all?
    22、地很滑,請小心走。
    It’s slippery, please mind your feet.
    23、小心您的頭。
    Please mind your head.
    24、您要回酒店時,請給司機看這張名片。
    Please show this card to the driver
    when you return to the hotel.