旅游口語天天說 第53天:如何表示確認預定

字號:

典句:
    第一句:I'd like to confirm my reservation, please.
    我想確認預定的機票。
    A: Hello. This is Nancy Wang and I'd like to confirm my reservation, please.
    您好!我叫王南希。我想確認預定的機票。
    B: What's your flight number?
    請問您的航班?
    A: It's AC57 to France on May 26.
    我訂的是5月26日去法國的AC57次航班。
    B: Hold on, please. Yes, you are booked on AC57 to France on May 26.
    請稍等。是的,您5月26日去法國的AC57次航班的機票訂好了。
    A: Thank you very much.
    非常感謝。
    第二句:Do I have to make a recommendation?
    你還要再確認嗎?
    A: Good morning! This is United Airlines. May I help you?
    早上好,這是聯(lián)運航空公司,有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
    B: I reserved a ticket to London five days ago. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
    我五天前預定了一張去倫敦的機票,我還要再確認嗎?
    A: Oh, there is no need.
    哦,不用了。
    知識延伸:
    乘國際航班旅行時,可以用I'd like to confirm my reservation, please. (我想確認預定的機票。)來向航空公司確認預定的機位。一定要用confirm這個詞。國際航班通常要在72小時以前確認機位,如不確認,則先前的預定便自動被取消。不過現在大部分的航空公司已取消確認,但問清楚是否需要確認。