酒店英語口語就該這么說 第166期:買音樂會票 音樂會上

字號:


    買音樂會票
    還有今晚音樂會的票嗎?
    A:Are there any tickets available for tonight's concert
    還有今晩音樂會的票嗎?
    B:For how many?
    請問您要幾張?
    同類問句:
    Four.
    4張。
    Are these seats all right?
    這些座位行嗎?
    I don't like seats very near to the Haven't you got anything better?
    我不喜歡離舞臺很近的座位。還有好一點兒的票嗎?
    I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's all there is.
    很抱歉,恐怕只有這些票了。
    音樂會上
    我想音樂會馬上就要開始了。
    A: I think the concert will soon begin.
    我想音樂會馬上就要開始了。
    B: Oh, yes, there's the conductor now.
    啊,指揮出來了
    同類問句:
    What's the second piece?
    第二個是什么曲子?
    I'm sorry. I cannot remember it but it is written on the programme.
    對不起,我不記得了。不過節(jié)目單上寫著呢。
    Let me have a look. Wow, the second selection is an exciting piece we heard in the movie Rhapsody three days ago.
    讓我看看。哇,是我們3天前在電影《狂想曲》中聽過的那首動人的曲子。
    Yes, the piece is really exciting, but I don't think it is as exciting to me as your excited smiling face
    是的,那首曲子確實動人,但是對我來說它卻不如你這張激動的笑臉更動人。