美語情景對話 第110期:喜好的偏向性 Likes and Dislikes

字號:

Todd: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.
    好,基斯,我想問你些關于喜好的問題。
    Keith: OK.
    好的。
    Todd: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
    你是更喜歡狗還是貓?
    Keith: Dogs.
    狗。
    Todd: Because?
    為什么呢?
    Keith: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.
    是因為他們其實是很友善的朋友。而貓有些離群。
    Todd: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
    那你是更喜歡夏天還是冬天?
    Keith: Oh, summer, definitely.
    哦,一定是夏天。
    Todd: Yeah, why?
    哦,為什么呢?
    Keith: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.
    恩,因為東京的冬天有點干還多云。就那么地令人愉快了。
    Todd: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?
    好的。那你是一個早起還是晚起的人?
    Keith: Night person, all the way.
    晚起的人,一直都是。
    Todd: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?
    好的。你早上會有起床氣嗎?
    Keith: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.
    不,我早上通常是睡著的。
    Todd: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?
    那你是更喜歡日本菜還是西餐?
    Keith: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.
    恩,在日本當然是吃日本料理了,因為壽司簡直太好吃了。