美語情景對話 第137期:海灘 Beach

字號:

Todd: Richard!
    Richard!
    Richard: Yes!
    誒!
    Todd: Do you like the beach?
    你喜歡海灘嗎?
    Richard: I love the beach.
    我喜歡啊。
    Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?
    好的。那你都什么時候去海灘???
    Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.
    我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,對,就是夏天。
    Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?
    好。你家附近就是海灘嗎?
    Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?
    你指的是在日本還是在英國的家?
    Todd: In Japan.
    日本的家。
    Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.
    在日本,我們得開很久的車才能到海灘。
    Todd: Oh!
    哦!
    Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.
    但是我可以去千葉市的海灘。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。
    Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?
    好。那你去海灘都喜歡做什么?
    Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.
    恩我喜歡游泳,在海上劃船,或者和我的兒子用沙子壘城堡。
    Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?
    哦!土城堡!你去海灘的時候都帶什么???
    Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.
    沙灘浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。
    Todd: OK. And what..
    好。那還帶什么……
    Richard: Bucket and spade.
    桶和鏟子。
    Todd: But..what?
    恩什么?
    Richard: Bucket and spade.
    桶和鏟子。
    Todd: a bucket and spade
    一個桶和一把鏟子。
    Richard: To make sand castles.
    壘沙子城堡用的。
    Todd: Oh, nice. OK.
    哦,不錯。我知道了。