英語小故事100字帶翻譯:以牛易羊

字號:

One day, seated in the ancestral hall, King Hui of Liang saw a man leading an ox pass by. He asked.
    一天, 梁惠王坐在廟堂上,看到堂下有一個人牽著一頭牛走過,便問道:
    “Where are you taking the ox?”
    “你把牛牽到哪里???”
    The man leading the ox stopped and answered:
    牽牛的人停了下來回答說:
    “I am taking it to be slaughtered and will use its blood to paint the bell.”
    “我要把這頭牛牽去殺掉,用它的血來涂鐘。”
    As king Hui heard this, he felt pity for the ox and said:
    惠王聽了,便對牛十分憐憫,說:
    “How can that be done? You are too cruel. Let it go at once. It is not guilty. How xiaogushi8.com can you kill it? I cannot bear to see it panistricken, shedding tears and trembling before its death. ”
    “那怎么行呢!你們太殘忍了,趕快把牛放掉。它沒有罪,怎么能殺掉呢?我不忍心看到牛臨死前恐懼、流淚、戰(zhàn)栗的樣子?!?BR>    The man leading the ox asked:
    牽牛的人問道:
    “Do you mean that I shall let the ox go and not paint the bell? Is that it?”
    “您的意思是要我把牛放了,不必再涂鐘了,是嗎?”
    King Hui answered:
    惠王回答說:
    “What are you saying? How can you xiaogushi8.com not paint the bell! Let the ox go, but use a sheep instead.
    “你在說什么?鐘怎么能不涂呢!把牛放了,換只羊吧?!?