美語情景對話 第41期:外出過周末 Weekend Get-away

字號:

Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?你這周末做什么,阿德里亞娜?
    Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.我要去福岡見我的朋友。
    Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?哦,酷,你怎么認識她的?
    Adriana: She went to university with me.她和我原來是一所大學的。
    Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?她在福岡做什么?
    Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.她為噴氣式飛機的一個項目服務,負責培訓。
    Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?哦,酷。她喜歡這份工作嗎?
    Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.是的,她喜歡。她更新了她的合同,這是她在哪工作的第三年。
    Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?太棒了。你去了福岡你們會做什么?
    Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.我想她會帶我去一家酒館。
    Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.你以前沒去過日本的酒館。
    Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.沒去過,這是第。我們還會去……我們還會做什么?哦,我們會在周日慶祝感恩節(jié),我們還回去唱卡拉OK。
    Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?好的,你以前去唱過卡拉OK嗎?
    Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.是的,我去過六本木的卡拉OK。
    Todd: Did you sing?你唱歌了嗎?
    Adriana: Of course.當然。
    Todd: Excellent. In English?真棒。唱的英文歌?
    Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.是的!我的日語不是很好。
    Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?她跟你介紹了卡拉OK?
    Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?你的意思是?
    Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.比如,你對這座城市有什么了解。
    Adriana: Not much.沒說什么。
    Todd: All right.好的。