美語情景對話 第97期:居家 Home

字號:

Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.
    妮科爾塔,我來問幾個廚房里的問題。
    Nicoleta: Mm-hm.
    嗯。
    Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?
    首先,你在廚房里都做什么?
    Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.
    大多都是做飯。
    Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?
    好的。在你德國的家里,通常都是誰做飯?
    Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.
    我自己獨居,所以通常都是我自己做飯。
    Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?
    你每晚都自己做飯,還是買外賣?
    Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.
    我不是每晚做飯,通常是周末的時候自己做飯吃。
    Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..
    那么,德國菜通常是真么樣的……
    Nicoleta: Typical?
    你是說典型德國菜?
    Todd: Yeah.
    是的。
    Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.
    德國酸菜
    Todd: Really?
    真的?
    Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.
    這里所有的人都會問我為什么不是德國香腸。到我不知道有什么經(jīng)典德國菜。也許真的是香腸。但要從起源上看,是德國酸菜。
    Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?
    你的廚房里都有什么?
    Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.
    有盤子,食物,冰箱。但沒有微波爐。
    Todd: No microwave?
    沒有微波爐?
    Nicoleta: No microwave.
    沒有。
    Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?
    這樣很好,沒有微波爐可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的嗎?
    Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.
    我的拿手菜?湯。
    Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?
    哪種湯?
    Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.
    南瓜,黃瓜湯。
    Todd: How do you make it?
    你是怎么做的呢?
    Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!
    很簡單,這是我不知道用英語怎么說,千萬別問我!