美語情景對話 第51期:四海為家 Home away from Home

字號:

Kerys: Let's go. Take two!
    讓我們開始吧。再來一次!
    Todd: OK. Hello!
    好的,你好!
    Kerys: Hi!
    你好!
    Todd: Hi! What's your name?
    你叫什么名字?
    Kerys: Kerys.
    我叫Kerys。
    Todd: Kerys, what's your last name?
    Kerys,你姓什么?
    Kerys: Williams.
    我姓威廉姆斯。
    Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys?
    威廉姆斯。怎么拼寫Kerys?
    Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S.
    K-E-R-Y-S。
    Todd: Oh, OK! Oh..that's quite unique. And where are you from?
    哦,這樣的名字真的很少見。你來自哪里?
    Kerys: I'm from Manchester in the North of England.
    我來自英格蘭北部的曼徹斯特。
    Todd: OK. What is Manchester like?
    好的,曼徹斯特是什么樣子的?
    Kerys: It's quite boring, quite gray, quite rainy, not a lot of things for, to do, not a lot of things to do.
    曼徹斯特是個有些無聊,有些灰暗,降水很多的城市,在那里通常沒什么事情可做。
    Todd: OK. And how long have you lived in Manchester?
    你在曼徹斯特住了多久?
    Kerys: I don't live there.
    我不住那里。
    Todd: Oh, OK. So not anymore, OK. I'm sorry!
    不住那里了,真遺憾!
    Kerys: No. Not anymore.
    是的,不住那里了。
    Todd: OK. Um..what other places have you lived?
    那你住過什么地方?
    Kerys: I've lived in Thailand, I've lived in Spain, and France, and I now live in Japan.
    我在泰國居住過,還有西班牙,法國,現(xiàn)在我住在日本。
    Todd: OK. What's your favorite country so far?
    目前為止,你最喜歡的城市是?
    Kerys: I love Thailand.
    我喜歡泰國。
    Todd: Yeah, Thailand's great.
    是的,泰國很棒。
    Kerys: Yep!
    是的!
    Todd: What did you like about Thailand?
    你喜歡泰國的什么?
    Kerys: I love the fact that people smile all the time.
    我喜歡的是那里的人總是微笑。
    Todd: That's true. The land of smiles.
    是真的。那是一片充滿笑容的土地。
    Kerys: Yep.
    是的。
    Todd: Alright. Thanks Kerys.
    好的,謝謝你Kerys。
    Kerys: No worries.
    不客氣。