風中之燭-英語美文閱讀(英漢互譯)

字號:

★以下是英文寫作翻譯頻道為大家整理的《風中之燭-英語美文閱讀(英漢互譯)》,供大家參考。更多內容請看本站寫作翻譯頻道。
    Would you smile, if I asked you to smile?
    如果我叫你笑,你愿意嗎?
    Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
    如果我邀請你跳舞,你愿意嗎?
    Would you come, if I asked you to come?
    如果我叫你來,你愿意嗎?
    And would you save my soul, this moment?
    這一刻你愿意拯救我的靈魂嗎?
    Of course, you will, cause you love me.
    當然,你會愿意,因為你愛我。
    I will not forget you, because you love me.
    我不會忘記你,因為你愛我。
    I will not leave you, because you had saved me.
    我不會離開你,因為你拯救了我。
    I will not laugh at you, because you are my candle.
    我不會嘲笑你,因為你是我的燭光。
    Of cause, I will not, cause I love you.
    我當然不會,因為我愛你。
    The pure, the bright, the beautiful is you.
    你是純潔,光明,美麗的。
    You dream of love and warmth.
    你的夢是充滿著愛和溫暖的。
    The spirit is yearning cry.
    靈魂在深切的呼喊著。
    To struggle for the better hope
    為更美好的希望而掙扎。
    These things can never die.
    這些東西永遠都不會消逝。
    Let love pass for every hand
    讓愛穿過每一個人的手心吧
    You are my sunshine and you are my everything.
    你是我的陽光,你是我的一切。