工作口語對話:關于取消預定

字號:

★以下是英文寫作翻譯頻道為大家整理的《工作口語對話:關于取消預定》,供大家參考。
    C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam?
    客房預定。需要我?guī)兔幔蛉耍?BR>    G: I'd like to cancel a reservation.
    我想取消預訂。
    C: In whose name was the reservation?
    在他的名字被保留?
    G: Jack Bruder.
    杰克布魯?shù)聽?BR>    C: How do you spell that,please?
    請講一下是怎么拼寫的?
    G: B-r-u-d-e-r.
    B-r-u-d-e-r.
    C: What was the date of the reservation?
    保留的日期是什么呢?
    G: From October 2nd for 3 nights.
    從10月2日三個晚上
    C: Excuse me,but is the reservation for you?
    對不起,是您預定的?
    G: No,it's for my friend.
    不,是我的朋友
    C: May i have your name and phone number ,please?
    能告訴我你的名字和電話嗎?
    G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.
    恩,我叫瑪麗凱撒和我的電話365-7071
    C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
    謝謝你太太我們將取消布魯特爾從10月2號三個晚上的預定,我的名字叫杰桑,我們下次一個機會為您服務。