初中英語學習資料:再別康橋

字號:

★英語資源頻道為大家整理的初中英語學習資料:再別康橋,供大家參考。更多閱讀請查看本站英語資源頻道。
    再別康橋 Goodbye Again, Cambridge
    徐志摩 Xuzhimo
    輕輕的我走了,
    I leave softly, gently,
    正如我輕輕的來;
    Exactly as I came.
    我輕輕的招手,
    I wave to the western sky,
    作別西天的云彩。
    Telling it goodbye softly, gently.
    那河畔的金柳,
    The golden willow at the river edge
    是夕陽中的新娘。
    Is the setting sun's bride.
    波光里的艷影,
    Her quivering reflection
    在我的心頭蕩漾。
    Stays fixed in my mind.
    軟泥上的青荇,
    Green grass on the bank
    油油的在水底招搖;
    Dances on a watery floor
    在康河的柔波里,
    In bright reflection.
    我甘心做一條水草!
    I wish myself a bit of waterweed
    那樹蔭下的一潭,
    Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.
    不是清泉,是天上虹
    That creek in the shade of the great elms,
    揉碎在浮藻間,
    Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water
    沉淀著彩虹似的夢。
    And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.
    尋夢?撐一支長篙,
    Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole
    向青草更青處漫溯,
    I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.
    滿載一船星輝,
    In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond
    在星輝斑斕里放歌。
    I sing to my heart's content.
    但我不能放歌,
    But now, no, I cannot sing
    悄悄是別離的笙簫;
    Quietness is my farewell music;
    夏蟲也為我沉默,
    Even Summer insects heap silence for me
    沉默是今晚的康橋!
    Silent is Cambridge tonight!
    悄悄的我走了,
    I leave quietly
    正如我悄悄的來;
    As I came quietly.
    我揮一揮衣袖,
    Gently I flick my sleeves.
    不帶走一片云彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.