Spit! 吐出來。
Thank you for giving it to me. 謝謝你把它送給我。
Thank you for giving it back. 謝謝你把它還給我。
Why is she in the title? 為什么她會有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功勞都搶走了。
Any nausea? 想嘔吐嗎?
I don’t want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷進這件事。
Isn’t that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我們要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 頭向左邊移。
You’re gonna be an aunt. 你要當姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 陰招。/ 賤招。
We should do it again. 我們得再做一次。
Since when? 什么時候開始的?
Relax your hand! 手放松。
Give it to me. 把它給我。
Don’t think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它當成香煙。
I feel complete. 我感到滿足。
That’s ridiculous! 那太荒謬了!
What did they do to you? 他們對你怎樣了?
There’s five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帳戶上多了500美元。
Keep it. 你留著吧。
We’re with you。 我們支持你。/ 我們站你那邊。
以上這些《老友記》口語僅供參考,在口語考試中如果要用還是要經過挑選使用起來才會更好,當然,小編還是推薦大家去看看《老友記》不僅有劇情,更可以學英語何樂而不為,就當是學習間隙的休息吧,聽聽正宗的美式發(fā)音,跟著練習下,在口語中可是很加分的!