國際商務師業(yè)務英語輔導:怎樣轉接客戶來電(2)

字號:

A:Good afternoon,Sales Department.May I help you?
    下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什么忙嗎?
    B:Could I speak to Mr.Bush,please?
    可以和Bush先生說話嗎?
    A:I’ll see if he is available.Who shall I say is calling,please?
    我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?
    B:John Smith。
    A:Hold the line,please.Mr.Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment,I’m afraid.Can I help you?
    請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?
    B:Well,I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week。
    好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。
    A:I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer.Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
    我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?
    B:Yes,that would be easiest。
    是的,那樣了。
    A:Could I have your name again,please?
    請再一次告訴我你的姓名,好嗎?
    B:Yes.It’s John Smith。
    好的,我叫John Smith。
    A:And the number?
    電話號碼呢?
    B:021-64358796
    A:OK.You’ll be hearing from Mr.Bush later in the morning then,Mr.Smith。
    好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。
    B:Thank you for your help.Good-bye。
    謝謝你的幫助,再見。
    A:You are welcome.Good-bye。
    別客氣,再見。