2011年報關員英語輔導:經典英語輔導(98)

字號:

Please accept our apologies for the delay
    送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
    I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
    很對不起,肯定是生產工序出錯啦
    What exactly is the problem?
    問題到底是什么?
    Can you give me the order number?
    請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
    What is the actual quantity stated?
    實際的數量說明什么?
    討論合約內容
    When can we discuss the contract?
    什么時候我們可以商量簽約
    We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail
    我們想詳細商談送貨條款
    There are some points we have not worked out
    還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致
    不能立即決定
    I can not give you a definite answer right now
    我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復
    Please let me think it over
    讓我再考慮考慮吧
    Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
    下午再給您答復好嗎?
    在簽約之前
    When can we sign the contract?
    我們什么時候簽約?
    Are you ready to sign?
    您準備好簽約了嗎?
    Are you satisfied with the contract?
    對這合同滿意嗎?