Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Break the rules. ?#96;反規(guī)則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么樣?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
Why are you so sure? 怎么這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 別*近他。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!