商務英語:參觀工廠

字號:

談"生意"才是目的,"說英語"只不過是一種手段。下面就教教大家如何用簡單英語邀請和陪同客人參觀工廠。
    A: Would you like to look around our factory some time?
    什么時候來看看我們的工廠吧?
    B: That's a good idea.
    好啊。
    A: I can set up a tour next week.
    我可以安排在下個禮拜參觀。
    B: Just let me know which day.
    決定好哪一天就告訴我。
    A: Thanks for coming today.
    謝謝您今天的光臨。
    B: I've been looking forward to this.
    好久以前就想來看看你們的工廠了。
    A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.
    參觀時必需戴上這安全帽。
    B: This one seems a little small for me.
    這頂我戴好像小了一點。
    A: Here, try this one.
    喏,試試這一頂。
    B: That's better.
    B:好多了。
    A: We can start at any time you're ready.
    只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。
    B: I'm all set.
    B:我都準備好了。
    A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.
    這次參觀大概需要一個半小時。我們可以從這里開始。
    B: I'll just follow you.
    我跟著你就是。
    A: Please stop me if you have any questions.
    有任何問題,請隨時叫我停下來。
    B: I will.
    好的。
    A: Watch your head as you go through the door there.
    經過那兒的門時,小心別撞倒頭。
    B: Thank you.
    B:謝謝。
    …
    A: That's the end of the tour.
    參觀就此結束了。
    B: It was very informative.
    真是獲益良多。
    A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.
    如果你要帶別人來,請隨時通知我。
    B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day.
    我真想叫我老板哪天也過來看看。