58句接見客戶必用的商務句子(一)

字號:

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
     對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衛(wèi)斯嗎?
     2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
     是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
     3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
     對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?
     4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
     我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
     5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
     我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。
     6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
     我是愛德溫,我?guī)闳ヂ灭^。
     7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
     你坐的班機怎么樣?還舒服嗎?
     8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
     班機很好,就是時間太長了。
     9.Did you have a good flight?
     你旅途愉快嗎?
     10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
     不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
     11.How was your flight?
     你的航班怎樣?
     12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
     你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
     13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
     華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
     14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
     不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
     15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
     我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
     16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
     我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
     17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
     我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
     18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.
     我們到火車站去乘車進城。
     19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
     從此地去臺北要很久嗎?