不能不會的10句影視口語

字號:

1. Do it yourself, then.
    既然如此,你自己來吧?!警偪裣胂瘢簞e人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】
    舉例:
    A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
    這可不是我想要的方式。
    B: Do it yourself, then.
    那你自己來唄。
    2. That's more like it.
    這才像話。【瘋狂想像:像個長者一樣地說!】
    舉例:
    A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
    別跟你哥哥那么說話!
    B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
    對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
    A: That's more like it.
    那這像話。
    3. That's going too far.
    太過分了!
    舉例:
    A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
    我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?
    B: That's going too far.
    那太過分了!
    4. See. / I told you (so).
    我老早告訴過你?!警偪裣胂瘢貉笱蟮靡獾亍⒂邢纫娭鞯卣f!】
    舉例:
    A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
    我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。
    B: See, I told you so.
    看,我早就這么說。
    5. So what?
    那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】
    舉例:
    A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
    你沒系安全帶。
    B: So what?
    那又怎樣?