【我去跟他打個招呼】

字號:

【我去跟他打個招呼】
    Don: Hey, Rose, it's great to see you.
    唐: 嘿,柔絲,真高興見到你。
    Rose: Hi. Oh, this is my friend Sue.
    柔絲: 嗨。喔,這位是我的朋友,蘇。
    Don: How do you like the music? I call it The Best of Herb.
    唐: 你們覺得這音樂怎么樣?我管它叫《赫伯精選集》。
    Rose: Oh, it's 1) interesting.
    柔絲: 哦,不錯啊。
    Don: Hey, Herb is over there.
    唐: 嘿,赫伯在那里。
    Rose: I'll go say hi to him.
    柔絲: 我去跟他打個招呼。
    語言詳解
    A: I only listen to music in hi-fi stereo.
    我聽音樂只聽立體聲。
    B: That's because you can afford good stereo equipment.
    那是因為你買得起好的音響設備。
    【It's great to see you. 真高興看到你】
    這句話的意思和It's nice to see you.以及I'm so happy to see you.一樣,都用在見面打招呼的時候。
    A: Hi Sam, I just returned from a trip to Africa.
    嗨,山姆。我剛結束非洲之旅回來。
    B: Welcome back! It's great to see you!
    歡迎你回來!真高興看到你!
    1) interesting (a.) 有趣的