走遍加拿大第7課

字號:

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
    如梅:菜單上的菜看著樣樣都好。
    Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
    云波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什么做的?
    Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
    大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。
    Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
    如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?
    Dashan: I can't decide.
    大山:我定不下來。
    Server: Are you ready to order?
    服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
    Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
    如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。
    Yunbo: I'd like the same.
    云波:我也要一份。
    Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
    大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。
    Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
    服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?
    Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
    三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。
    Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
    服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?
    Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
    大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。
    Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
    云波:我要米飯。
    Rumei: Me, too.
    如梅:我也要米飯。
    Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
    服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身后。
    Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
    云波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。
    Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
    大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
    Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
    云波:涼拌面色拉是用什么做的?
    Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
    大山:用涼面條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。
    Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
    大山:如梅,你來嘗點面包吧,還熱乎著呢。
    Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
    如梅:聞起來好香啊。
    Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
    大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。
    Rumei: Thanks.
    如梅:謝謝。
    Dashan: You're welcome.
    大山:不客氣。
    Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
    如梅:啊,味道好香啊。