Lesson 28 At the Customs

字號:

一、Sentences句子
    271. Please fill in the Customs Declaration form while you are on board the plane.
    請你在飛機上時,填寫這海關申報單。
    272. -Your passport, please.
    請出示護照。
    -Here it is.
    給你。
    273. -How long will you stay in the US?
    你在美國要呆多久?
    -About two weeks.
    大約兩周。
    274. -What's the purpose of your visit?
    你在此停留的目的是什麼?
    -Business.
    -商務
    275.- Where are you going to stay?
    你將暫住在哪兒?
    -The Hilton Hotel.
    -希爾頓飯店。
    276. Do you have anything to declare?
    你有什麼要申報的嗎?
    277. Everything in these cases is for my personal use.
    這些箱子里的所有東西都是我個人用的。
    278. We can only pass one of them duty free; you must pay duty on the surplus, please.
    我們只能給一件免稅,對超額部分由你上稅。
    279. Give me your claim check, please.
    請給我您的領取行李牌子。
    280. My baggage seems to be lost, where can I check on it?
    我的行李好象丟了,我在哪兒查詢?
    二、Notes注釋
    1. declaration n. 聲明,申報
    declare v. 聲明,申報
    2. excess n. 超過,超額量
    3. claim check 行李領取牌
    4. vaccination n. 種痘,接種
    5. certificate n. 證(明)書
    三、Dialogue對話
    A: Your passport, please.
    請出示護照。
    B: Here it is. And here is my vaccination certificate.
    給你,這里還有我的種痘證書。
    A: Please show your vaccination certificate at the counter over there later. How long will you stay in the US?
    請呆會兒把你的種痘證書給那邊柜臺的人看。 你將在美國待多久?
    B: About two weeks.
    大約兩周。
    A: What's the purpose of your visit?
    你在此停留的目的是什么?
    B: Sightseeing.
    觀光。
    A: Where are you going to stay?
    你將住在哪兒?
    B: The Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
    洛杉磯的希爾頓飯店。
    A: Do you have anything to declare?
    你有什么要申報的嗎?
    B: No, everything in these suitcases is for my personal use.
    沒有,這些箱子里的所有東西都是我個人用的。
    A: Would you please open your suitcases?
    請打開你的箱子行嗎?
    B: All right.
    行。
    A: What's this in the box?
    這個盒子里是什么?
    B: A pair of gloves. It's a gift for my friend. These are bottles of wine and cigarettes.
    一副手套,是給我朋友的禮物。 這些是幾瓶酒和香煙。
    A: Since you are only allowed to bring in two bottles of wine and four hundred cigarettes, you'll have to pay duty on the excess.
    只準帶進兩瓶酒和四百只香煙, 對超額部分你得上稅。
    B: Am I allowed to bring in this fruit?
    能允許我?guī)нM這水果嗎?
    A: Sorry, but you must leave it here.
    對不起,你必須把它留在這里。