她很害羞

字號:


    1. We cream off the most brilliant.
    我們只挑最棒的。
    ►cream off [化]撇去乳油;提取(精華),選出(最好的部分),從(交易)中牟取最大利益
    e.g. We cream off the best athletes and put them in a special squad. 我們精挑最好的運動員,然后把他們送到特殊運動隊中。
    2. I looked ludicrous.
    我顯得跟傻冒似的。
    3. You touched a raw nerve.
    你犯忌諱了。
    ►raw nerve 死穴,痛處 (表面意思理解為裸露的神經(jīng),不要碰觸哦,可不要哪壺不開提哪壺)
    4. Wish you a speedy recovery.
    祝你早日康復。
    5. You can fish in troubled waters.
    你可以渾水摸魚。
    ►fish in troubled waters 渾水摸魚,趁火打劫。亦可用 fish in muddy waters。
    e.g. It's good fishing in troubled waters. 混水好摸魚。
    6. I don’t want to go to law.
    我可不想打官司。
    ►go to law 打官司,訴諸于法,提起訴訟
    e.g. Don't go to law if you can help it. 除非萬不得已不要打官司。
    7. The pink of perfection!
    爐火純青!
    8. She is shy and retiring.
    她很害羞。
    ►這里需要注意一下 retiring,adj. 靦腆的,害羞的,謙讓的,獨處的;即將退休的
    9. The word insubordination is beyond me.
    我不知反抗為何物。
    10. Simmer gently for 20 m then drain the solution.
    文火煎20分鐘,然后將藥水潷出。