我可以看看你們的登機證嗎?

字號:


    Mary:
    Thank you, miss. How long is the flight?
    謝謝你,小姐。飛行時間是多久?
    Mary:
    Sure, here they are.
    當然可以,在這里。
    Flight Attendant:
    Thank you. Your seats are in the middle of the cabin. Follow me, please. Here you are.
    謝謝。 你們的座位在機艙的中間,請跟我來。在這兒。
    Flight Attendant:
    Certainly. May I see your boarding passes, please?
    當然。我可以看看你們的登記證嗎?
    Mary:
    Thank you, miss. Will you direct us to our seats, please?
    謝謝,小姐。可以請你帶我們到我們的座位嗎?
    Flight Attendant:
    Good morning. Welcome aboard! This way, please.
    早安。歡迎登機!請這邊走。
    Flight Attendant:
    Yes, seven twenty-five in the evening.
    是的,晚上七點二十五分。
    Mary:
    Is that Paris time?
    是巴黎時間嗎?
    Flight Attendant:
    Sure. Let me see…… seven twenty-five p.m.
    當然。讓我想想…晚上七點二十五分到。
    Flight Attendant:
    It's about five hours.
    大約五個小時。
    Mary:
    Can you tell me what time we'll arrive?
    你能告訴我,我們什么時候抵達嗎?