我暈機想換下座位

字號:


    A Finally we're on board!
    終于上飛機了啊!
    B Yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.
    是啊,真擠,累死我了,先找座位吧。
    A Are they window seats or aisle seats?
    是靠窗的還是靠過道的座???
    B Let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
    我看看,一個靠窗,一個靠過道。
    A Ok. But can I trade my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.
    那我能跟你換座位嗎?我暈機,飛機著陸前,我都會很緊張,所以想換座位。
    B That's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.
    沒問題,我正好想挨著過道呢,進出方便。
    A Thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
    太好了,謝謝!行李放哪里???
    B I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
    小的隨身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。
    A Good idea.
    好的。
    B Don't forget to keep the seat belt on.
    別忘了系好安全帶。
    A Ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.
    嗯,希望旅途順利。
    B Yes!
    是啊!
    A And no hijackers.
    可別碰上劫機的。
    B Oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
    哦,你想得太多了。