美食情景對話:這酒太溫和了

字號:


    A:What Can I get you?您需要點什么?
    B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.我要一杯卡茲莫酒。
    A:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!
    B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!你在說什么呢?那是好酒!
    A:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!
    B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。
    A:You have got to be kidding me!你在耍我吧!
    B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.拜托!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。
    A:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!好吧好吧,我?guī)湍泓c。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!
    B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!
    A:That' s the idea!好主意!