英語情景會話:排隊點餐

字號:


    A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
    今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。
    B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.
    我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。
    A:What's on the menu today?
    今天的菜單上有什么?
    B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
    有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和面條。
    A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?
    噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?
    B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
    我想吃牛肉燉白菜。
    A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
    我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。
    B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
    那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。
    A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?
    (他們買好了)這里有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?
    B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.
    很抱歉我不喜歡。有點咸。
    A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?
    我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?
    B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
    對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。
    A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.
    謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。
    B:Your appetite is good.
    你的胃口不錯。
    A:I'm always feeling hungry.
    我總是感到餓。