生活口語:擲硬幣決定誰睡下鋪吧 Bottom bunk

字號:


    A:Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?好吧,我們需要有個計劃。首先,你要哪一張床?
    B:Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?嗯,每個人都想要下鋪。我們何不擲硬幣來決定呢?
    A:Alright. Do you have a coin?好吧。你有硬幣嗎?
    B:Yes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.有的。這兒有一枚兩毛五的硬幣。我往上丟,你來猜。
    A:Heads.正面。
    B:Sorry, it's tails. You lose.很抱歉,是反面。你輸了。
    A:Oh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.喔,這樣吧。你睡下鋪。我們的立體音響又怎么辦呢?看來我們都帶了各自的音響??芍荒芊诺孟乱慌_。
    B:Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?你的音響比我的好,你介意我們合用嗎?
    A:No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.不,我不介意。我真不知道在這么小的房間我們能把喇叭放在哪里。
    B:Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.我們或許可以把一個放在那個柜臺上,可以把另一個放在床的旁邊。在那邊。
    A:Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?好。真是個好主意。書桌要怎么分呢?我們有兩張書桌,一張靠窗戶,另一張靠門?你要哪一張?
    B:Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?嗯,當然是靠窗戶的書桌是比較好。你認為呢?
    A:Yes, I agree.是呀,我同意。
    B:So since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.既然是我睡下鋪,你何不用靠窗戶的書桌呢?那會比較公平。
    A:Alright.好吧。
    B:I mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.我的意思是,我們可以擲硬幣決定,但是我很可能會再贏一遍。你知道的我的運氣好得不得了。特別是跟女孩子交朋友方面。
    A:Is that right?真的嗎?
    B:Yes, that's right.當然喔。
    A:Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you.嗯,我希望你能讓我跟著你一塊兒出去玩,或許我可以跟你學學。
    B:Oh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help beginners.Just call me Big Brother Dave.喔,沒問題。我一直都很樂意幫助初學者。只要叫我迪夫大哥就好了。
    A:Are all lucky people so stuck up?所有有好運的人都那么臭屁嗎?
    B:C'mon, don't take it seriously! I'm just kidding.好了,不要那么認真!我是開玩笑的。
    A:Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it.無論如何,我用靠窗戶的書桌,你睡下鋪。就這樣說定了。
    B:Why don't we start unpacking these boxes?我們何不開始把箱子打開?
    A:I will go get something to eat. You unpack first.Then, when I come back, I'll unpack.我去吃點東西,你先整理。等我回來,我再整理。
    B:Alright. See you later.好吧,待會兒見。