生活口語:我有一點迷路了

字號:


    A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?請問一下,我有一點迷路了,到師大該搭幾路公車?
    B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278bus.讓我看看。從這里你必須要搭 278。
    A:Oh ok, where do I get off?喔,好。我要在哪一站下車呢?
    B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.你得在“師大一站”下車。
    A:Ok, thanks...好,謝謝!
    B:You're new at this, huh?你沒有搭公車的經(jīng)驗,是不是?
    A:No, is it difficult?是啊,會很困難嗎?
    B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.不會,簡單得很。你只要在上車的時候問司機什么時候付費,還有告訴他你要在什么地方下車就好了。
    A:How much does it cost?多少錢呢?
    B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.一程票只要新臺幣15塊。你看,你要搭的車來了。
    A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.哇,真是太謝謝你了
    B:Don't mention it.別客氣